- There are nearly equal number of A and B days scheduled in our 177 instructional day calendar.
- The A-B Student Calendar has 89 “A” days and 88 “B” days.
- The end of the first semester has double “B” days followed by two “A” days that were scheduled for final exam review and testing.
- The second semester begins on a “B” day.
- April 17 is the end of the 5th six-week grading period.
- April 20 is the beginning of the 6th six-week grading period
- The end of the second semester has double “A” days followed by two “B” days that were scheduled for final exam review and testing.
We hope this clears up any confusion on this calendar and demonstrates the consideration that goes into setting calendars that affect students, teachers, and the administration.
Related: You can also get your printable 08-09 District Calendar.