“Big Time Pro Wrestling” is coming to Mansfield. Mark your calendars for the Mansfield ISD Smackdown on January 29, 2011 benefiting the Education Foundation.
The back story...
A war of words started back before the winter break when the wrestlers from the North American Wrestling Allegiance (N.A.W.A.) called out the MISD staff wrestlers...
And then things heated up when the MISD coaches responded...
Watch more of these videos.
Here are the details..
Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011Tickets are on sale at all MISD high school and middle school campuses or at these locations: MISD Education Foundation Office, 1016 Magnolia #200, Mansfield, TX 76063 and Texas Trust Credit Union, 1900 Country Club Drive, Mansfield, TX 76063.
Place: Mansfield High School Gym
Time: 7:00 pm
Ticket Prices Presale:
Ringside - $20
Floor - $15
Lower Bowl - $12
General Admission - $8
Kids 12 and under - $6
Note: $2 will be added to the ticket prices at the door
Get the poster PDF (10.33 Mb)There will be four bouts preceding the main event and a Main Event will feature a four man tag team of MISD Staff members vs. N.A.W.A. wrestlers.
Representing MISD are the following:
Jason (Lil Peezy) Pounds – T.A. Howard Middle School
Mark (The Terminator) Walker – Timberview High School
Chris (Buck Wild) Melson – Legacy High School
Andrew (The Marshmallow) Marsh – Danny Jones Middle School
Jeff Hulme – Mansfield High School
Jason Mutterer – Summit High School
Justin Dearing – Ben Barber/Frontier
Dave Hodgson – Wester Middle School
Brandon Johnson – Jobe Middle School
Commissioner: Byron McCollum – Coble Middle SchoolMansfield ISD Education Foundation:
Ring Valet: Bethany Smith – Worley Middle School
Celebrity Referee for Main Event and Announcer: John Rhadigan, Sports anchor from FSN
- Is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens;
- Shares a vision of enhancing education in the Mansfield ISD;
- Works to increase private support for educational activities in the Mansfield ISD;
- Benefits Mansfield ISD students and teachers by supporting activities not funded by tax dollar;
- Fosters creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement; and
- Awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community and education leaders.