- Ways we use the Internet
- Basic rules for online safety
- Cyberbullying (what it is and what you can do about it)
- Safe Surfing (ways to protect yourself online.
- Text Messaging (safety, etiquette)
- Keeping personal information safe when online
- Smart Surfing (research tools, copyright, viruses/spyware)
- How to handle Cyberbullying, protecting yourself and your information online
A panel of guest speakers will be presenting information with time at the end for questions from the audience.
- UT Arlington Admissions – Social Networking and College Admissions
- MISD Human Resources – Social Networking and Future Employment
- MISD Police – Cyberbullying
- Technology Department – What Parents Can Do